Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Class Take Away 7

Why am I here?
Well no one can ever really give a direct certain response to that question.  Life is full of opportunities to learn and grow, so the person I am today won't be the person that I am ten years from now.  In class the Brigg Jung personality assessment was mentioned.  I first learned about this personality assessment when I was in high school and at the time my personality type was an ENFJ.  A couple of years later I did the assessment and it said my personality type was INFJ.  For the last class project I did the assessment again and it said my personality type was INTP.  The first time I did this personality assessment I did not understand that the personality type I had would not be the one I would always have.  Now I understand that not only must I continue to grow, but I should also actively seek new ways to become the best version of myself. I know that there are parts of me that will always remain the same, but there are also parts of me that are still changing and growing.  I definitely will not be the person I am today tomorrow, but I cannot tell you who I will become.

Why Do I Do MAS?
I said before that media arts and science was not my first choice. I was in a Digital Arts & Media program in Central Nine when I was in high school.  I spent a year and a half in that program, it helped me to grow artistically and individually.  Needless to say I found happiness in the work I created at Central Nine.  Ever since I can remember my dad has worked eighty hours a week to support his family and he always looked miserable, this made me decide that no matter what I wanted to do a job that brought me happiness and satisfaction.  I believe that for me media arts and science is a way to find happiness in the work I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment