Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Class Take Away 10

I had a really bad day on this particular class day.  I didn't make it to class and I almost didn't even get my most recent projects turned in on time.  My car seems to want to have major malfunctions every couple of weeks here lately.  I work full-time and go to school full-time.  I am doing projects at work and at school.  All projects have some sort of deadline attached to them.  I have definitely hit burn out mode.  My car decided to break down again as I was headed to the Seeing Sideways class on Monday.  With no ride to class I took the time to go out and just look at nature, which ironically helped give me some new character ideas.  I really just wanted my brain to focus on anything other than current projects or new project ideas.  It occurred to me that I really just needed to take a little break for myself, but I know that at the end of the day I love creating new projects and ideas.  I made a mushroom, lapis azuli, and glow stone house with lava water fountains to release some of my built up creative energy.  The glow stone was not easy to attainI did not want to focus on a school or work project, so I just did a random project in Minecraft.



No comments:

Post a Comment