Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Class Take Away 3

I think one of the hardest parts of being a college student is the fact that you have all of these responsibilities outside of being a college student.  It's very easy to get caught up in the responsibilities and just go through the motions, like we talked about in class.  The more I thought about the more I realized tons of people everyday just go through the motions instead of experiencing things they enjoyed.  Keep in mind, I work at a college where I get to meet people everyday doing the things they love, but they get so caught up just living everyday life and they forget to stop and enjoy what they love about the things they do.  I wish I knew a way to help remind these people that even though it can get tough, it's okay, because they are doing what they love and that in itself will pay off one day.

On the doodle project...
The doodle project was somewhat frustrating in the beginning, because I started out with a blank page.  It never really occurred to me to use a page with notes already on it.  I did not doodle much before this project, but next time I decide to doodle I will use a page already covered in notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment