Monday, February 23, 2015

Red Book "Bible Dipping"


For this assignment, I was supposed to determine a word from a red book, page forty-two, third paragraph, tenth word and once the word is determined I have to create something that represents this word.  The only red book I happen to own is The Beefeater's Grisly Guide to The Tower of London and the word that this led to was "of".  This word was not going to work for this assignment, but their where two words beside of that would make great selections.  One was guilty and the other was treason.  I think that both can be in a sense related to the beheading axe I decided to create, but the word I chose to go with was treason.  I chose to represent treason with a beheading axe, because the section of the book the word is in is about Anne Boleyn and her supposed treason against Henry VIII.  For this treason, Anne Boleyn was beheaded and this is why I chose to create a beheading axe to correlate with the word treason.

No comments:

Post a Comment