Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Class Take Away 5

I didn't get a chance to go to class this last Tuesday and I almost forgot to do this class take away.  I really like all of the projects that we have done so far and the journey this class is taking us on.  The project based on breaking the rules in our major focus was good for me.  Almost everything I do in my life is structure based, so sometimes I need to be reminded to loosen up and relax a little bit. This project was perfect for doing just that.  I think that it is possible for the project to end up on either spectrum of a good or bad project, but it gives you a chance to let loose with your creative side and get in touch with a younger child version of yourself.  Its great for the imagination to be able to tap into the child that lives inside every adults heart.  It gives a person the chance to just sit back and enjoy their creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment